Our Attorneys Take the Pressure Off You
After an accident, most people would prefer to settle their case quickly and move forward with their lives.
Unfortunately, for those who suffer catastrophic injuries, moving forward is an uphill battle. Treatment can last for years. Your injuries can affect you in ways you never imagined, and long-term losses may not be immediately clear.
Insurance companies will try to take advantage of your distress. What seems like a large settlement offer at the start can look like a drop in the bucket when you get a sense of the big picture. That’s why you need the experienced personal injury attorneys of Turnbull, Holcomb & LeMoine, PC. We help accident victims daily.
Never afraid to go to court!
Our firm is exclusively focused on tough cases involving life-altering injuries. We know how insurance companies approach these cases, and we put in the work to recover the full compensation you deserve.
Here’s what you can expect when we go to work for you:
- Our attorneys meet with you personally to discuss your case in a free, no-obligation consultation. We will talk about your accident, your injuries, your options, and what to expect. We will also answer any questions you have.
- Our team will immediately launch an investigation into your accident. We will collect and preserve every bit of evidence needed to build a strong case.
- Our attorneys will identify all liable parties and sources of compensation. In complex personal injury cases, there may be multiple parties at fault and several layers of insurance coverage available. We will also explore your own insurance policies to determine what coverage applies.
- We will ensure you have access to the right medical treatment. You don’t have to worry about how you will pay for medical bills or find a specialist to treat you. Our firm will connect you with top-tier healthcare providers to guide you through your treatment.
- We will thoroughly document the full extent of your losses. Damages in a personal injury case extend far beyond the medical bills you receive. Our team will take into account the income you have lost due to time missed from work, reduced earning capacity in the future, long-term care needs, and future treatment expenses. We will also pursue payment for intangible losses such as pain and suffering and emotional distress. Our goal is to maximize your recovery.
- Our team will work with world-class experts to build the strongest possible case. We have an extensive network of investigators, accident reconstruction specialists, engineers, and medical experts who will analyze your case and help us craft our arguments.
- Our attorneys will manage all communication and negotiations on your behalf. Once you trust your case to us, we take over all the details. Oftentimes, insurance companies do an about-face and begin to take settlement negotiations seriously when they learn we are the attorneys on the case. They know we are serious about obtaining full and fair compensation for our clients.
- Our litigators will take your case to trial if necessary. Our experienced trial attorneys will structure persuasive arguments that are shaped based on feedback from focus groups and mock trials. We have the resources to perform in-depth witness preparation and extensive jury research. We walk into the courtroom positioned for success.
- Our firm will not charge any fees unless and until we win. You pay nothing upfront or out of pocket. Instead, our fee comes as an agreed-upon percentage of the compensation we recover for you.
Why Choose Turnbull, Holcomb & LeMoine, PC
- Top-rated trial attorneys with an exclusive focus on catastrophic injury cases
- National reputation for successfully trying cases to verdict
- Limited caseload in order to maximize attention on clients
- Outstanding customer service, with regular communication and case updates
- Connection to a vast network of top medical experts
- Resources to thoroughly evaluate long-term effects of injuries and losses
- Dedicated to maximizing results and demanding justice for you
- Coast-to-coast representation ─ our attorneys come to you
- No fees upfront or out of pocket ─ you only pay when we win
- Peace of mind while you focus on your recovery
Slip & Fall
Brain & Spinal Cord Injuries
Back & Neck Injury
Negligent Security Injury
Nursing Home Abuse
View More Practice Areas
Areas We Serve
As national personal injury lawyers, we have successfully won settlement verdicts in courts throughout the US, including states like California, Nevada, Montana, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Illinois, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Michigan and counting.
Licensed to practice in multiple states, our personal injury law firm is always ready to go to trial.
Learn More | Visit Us
Learn More | Visit Us
Accepting Attorney Referrals Nationwide
At Turnbull, Holcomb & LeMoine, PC, we offer skilled trial lawyers who can manage accident lawsuits state to state.
With millions paid in referral fees, you can trust us to handle your client’s lawsuit with the diligence, expertise, and dedication it demands.
We view a client referral as the utmost compliment one lawyer can offer another. Here at Turnbull, Holcomb & LeMoine, PC, our team prides itself on delivering exceptional legal services to referred clients and our associating attorneys.
With hundreds of millions of settlement verdicts, you can rest assured that your client is in the most capable hands.
Discover More on Attorney Referrals