Let Turnbull, Holcomb & LeMoine, PC Get You the Compensation You Need for Your Auto Accident
A car accident can be a life-changing experience. And the collision is often only the beginning of what can be a very stressful situation. You will need to get medical treatment, file an insurance claim, determine fault, and begin the process of getting compensation for your injuries. However, this is almost never a fair fight since the insurance companies have teams of lawyers working on their side. Don’t go through the personal injury claim process alone; hire an experienced car accident lawyer to level the playing field.
At Turnbull, Holcomb & LeMoine, we have a passion for fighting for victims of car accidents. We pride ourselves on being experts at navigating the legal and insurance process so that we can get our clients the most money possible and in a timely manner.
If you or a loved one was involved in a car crash due to another’s negligence, contact Turnbull, Holcomb & LeMoine, PC today at (205) 831-5040 or online for a free case evaluation, or to discuss your rights and options further.
How Can A Car Accident Attorney Help Me?
If you were injured in an Alabama car accident, you’re probably wondering about the need for an attorney. In this section, we’ll cover what a car accident lawyer does and how they can help you.
What does a car accident attorney do for their clients?
- Organize and analyze key evidence and records of your case,
- Present the evidence to prove liability and damages,
- Communicate with the other driver’s insurer,
- Obtain the necessary evidence with respect to fault for the accident,
- Gather your medical records and bills,
- Communicate with your healthcare providers to obtain missing records,
- Work with your doctors to make sure they provide the medical information you need so that you can prove damages in your claim,
- Negotiate to potentially reduce the amount of the bills you owe,
- Network with investigators and experts to help strengthen your case, and
- Negotiate a settlement with the insurance company to get you the compensation you deserve.
When Can I Handle a Car Accident Claim Myself?
If you did not suffer serious injuries from your car accident, and you’re comfortable with gathering documents and handling the settlement negotiation process, you can certainly handle your car accident claim yourself.
However, if you were seriously injured, if there is dispute over who caused the accident, or if there are multiple parties involved, you should seriously consider hiring a skilled lawyer to handle your case.
Before you handle your claim on your own, you should know that the other party’s insurance company, and your own insurance company, are not on your side. They are a for profit business. Their every move is intended to improve their bottom line.